ARKSERVER477
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids should only be done to tribes with three or more people.

2 posters

Go down

Raids should only be done to tribes with three or more people. Empty Raids should only be done to tribes with three or more people.

Post by warren1983 Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:34 pm

This is just a suggestion, and I know it benefits me but for a good reason. It's hard to rebuild, defend, and gather resources when you are playing by yourself. The rules also say that destruction while raiding should be kept to a minimum, this was clearly not the case when I was defending my base yesterday. Large parts of my base were destroyed. My passive dinos were also attacked, even though the raiders deny it. It's my word against three others, who will vouch for me? No one. So my suggestion is to make raids between tribes of the same size. It could help if everyone declares who they are and in which tribe they are in, to know which bases are raidable and which aren't.

warren1983

Back to top Go down

Raids should only be done to tribes with three or more people. Empty Re: Raids should only be done to tribes with three or more people.

Post by Zed Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:07 pm

We have reviewed your suggestion. Unfortunately your suggestion is denied on the basis that it would be too difficult to enforce such a rule.

Zed
Admin
Admin

https://arkserver477.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum